This month, we are conducting WordPress Kathmandu May 2020 Meetup, ONLINE with “Starter Workshop on Customizer API”. We will be focused on the Workshop where our facilitators will demonstrate how to display the latest posts on the sidebar section using customizer API and will guide you step by step.
The main highlights of this online workshop;
Starter Workshop on Customizer API
(Displaying latest posts on sidebar section)
– Adding new Customizer Panel
– Addition of various input types
– Handling WordPress posts data (Category/Tag drop-down)
– Data value sanitization
– Escaping user inputs
– Developing display functions for frontend.
Since the workshop is intending for a group of developers who are willing to start custom work on WordPress Customization Panel using available APIs requests, every attendee should fulfill the following requirements:
– Existing local environment setup like Local by flywheel, VVV, XAMPP, WAMP, etc.
– Latest Version of WordPress installed on your local/on-site server
– Git CLI installed
– General knowledge git commands
– WP CLI installed (recommended)
– Keen to learn and ready to explore
Please do not hesitate to contact the organizing group at any kind of difficulties regarding the workshop. We will happy to reply to you.
We would like you to register for the event to make a better workshop.
Here you can find the event registration form;
Shiva Shanker Bhatta
Founder/CEO at AF themes
Lead Developer at WPMU DEV