Tribhuvan University (TU), Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) has opened the form for the BSc CSIT entrance exam 2075. Those students who want to pursue their further education in the BSc. CSIT can fill up the form for the BSc csit entrance exam by downloading from the www.tuiost.edu.np or www.cdcsit.edu.np. The form can be filled up and submitted certainly to the respective college with the charge of Rs. 1200/-. The form once submitted from anywhere will be enough to make you appear in an exam.
Last Date of Form Submission: 2075 Bhadra 19
Last Date of Submission with Double Charge: 2075 Bhadra 24
Exam Centre: Will be decided later
Date of Exam: 2075 Ashwin 6, Saturday
Timing of Exam: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Minimum Qualifications to appear in BSc. CSIT Entrance Exam
The applicants having the following minimum qualifications can be able to appear in the BSc. CSIT entrance exam and thus be capable to study BSc. CSIT. Please check before applying for BSc. CSIT.
- The applicants should have passed ISc. with the Physics and Mathematics (100 Marks) or equivalent with second division.
- The candidates should have passed NEB with the Physics and Mathematics (100 Marks) in Class 11 and 12 with the minimum grade of C in every subject or equivalent with second division.
- The applicants should score a minimum of D grade in A Level with Physics and Mathematics (100 Marks).
- At Last, the applicants should be passed in Three years Diploma in Engineering with the Physics and Mathematics.
Documents required to fill up the form for Bsc CSIT entrance exam
You should have the following documents while filling the Entrance form.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- SLC or SEE Marksheet
- SLC or SEE Character Certificate
- +2 / NEB Mark sheet (11 and 12 )
- Citizenship 0r Birth Certificate
- Transcript (at Admission time)
- NEB Character, Migration and Provisional Certificate (at Admission time)
For Further Details
Finally, you can download the forms from here.