Software Engineer – JAVA | Treeleaf
- Lead new and existing applications along with enhancements, services and infrastructure.
- Build and manage reliable software in a service-oriented environment, have such software operate at high-performance, demonstrated scalability and high reliability.
- Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web application/content/search solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between local and onsite team.
- Mentor junior team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques, and develop programming guidelines to ensure these methods are accessible to other developers.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of working experience as Java software engineer on backend.
- In depth understating of JVM and Java language.
- Should have knowledge or working experience on any relational database.
- Should have knowledge or working experience on any NoSQL database.
- Should have knowledge or working experience on any cross language serialization and RPC framework.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Completed college or university project on AI or Big Data or projects regarding data structures and algorithms or any other high tech projects.
- Experience on microservices and SOA.
- Test driven development.
- JIRA or similar agile tools.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
error: Please be respectful of copyright. Unauthorized use is prohibited.