As a constituent campus of Tribhuvan University, Saraswati Multiple Campus (SMC) was founded in 2016 B.S. SMC is located at its own premises in a prime location of Thamel, Kathmandu whereby the campus is easily accessible by public transportation.
SMC offers Bachelor’s and Master’s programs under two faculties of Tribhuvan University:
Faculty of Management, and Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. The Bachelor and Master’s programs of SMC offers annual based bachelor program in Business Studies (BBS), semester based bachelor program in Business Management (BBM), semester based Bachelor program in Business Administration (BBA), and semester based master’s program in Business Studies (MBS), under Faculty of Management,TU. Similarly, under Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, courses such as Bachelor of Arts in English, Nepali, Mathematics,Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Culture, History and Rural Development, and semester based Master’s program in English, Nepali and Sociology are offered respectively.
It gives us a tremendous delight to let you know that SMC is the first campus in Kathmandu valley to introduce the semester based BBM program of management stream in 2071 B.S. Since its establishment, SMC launched intermediate level programs before (phased out); and
later bachelor and master level programs that produced thousands of students with the qualities to make them active members of society across a broad range of sectors. SMC offers not only a high quality education but also a variety of co-curricular activities on campus, such as volley-ball, basket-ball, table tennis among many others. Moreover, SMC has a provision of field work, a tour of inspection and educational tour for students’ practical applications of the research and some refreshment. For instance, industrial visits come under its integral activities.
• 100 % outstanding result.
• Highly professional and permanent faculties.
• Interactive teaching methodology with OHP based classes.
• Rich library with a reading room, E-library with useful databases.
• Paper writing, case and situation analysis presentation in respective subject.
• Guest lecturer from Experts, Individuals, Business Personalities and Professionals from Corporate Organization.
• Two Well-equipped computer labs for semester based students.
• Field Visits and industrial visits in every semester
• Prime Location with abundant parking facility.